11gal. 30amp HERMS for Sale

Home Forums General (Beer) Interest For Sale or Trade 11gal. 30amp HERMS for Sale

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

This message was received via email…

Hello,

I am looking to sell my home brewery, as well as, some things to go along with it. It is a 30amp electric HERMS with 2 Chugger pumps and Counter-flow Chiller. 50′ SS HERMS coil, Loc-Line sparge arm, SS false bottom, SS Hop screen, Oak mash paddle, Auber timer with 6 settings, 1/2″ SS fittings and Silicone hoses. I’ve consistently hit Mash and Brew house efficiencies at 80% or greater once dialed in. There is space in the control box to upgrade to a 50 amp panel (Schematic and PID papers included). Would be willing to throw in a 15.5G Speidel fermenter, 5000mL flask, homemade stir plate and 2000mL flask with stir bar included for the $1900 asking price.

I’ve attached pictures of the system. I’m looking to get $1900 or reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Justin Heisler
      Phone: 317-435-1669
      Email: phlyborn@yahoo.com

• Author
      Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

This message was received via email…

Hello,

I am looking to sell my home brewery, as well as, some things to go along with it. It is a 30amp electric HERMS with 2 Chugger pumps and Counter-flow Chiller. 50′ SS HERMS coil, Loc-Line sparge arm, SS false bottom, SS Hop screen, Oak mash paddle, Auber timer with 6 settings, 1/2″ SS fittings and Silicone hoses. I’ve consistently hit Mash and Brew house efficiencies at 80% or greater once dialed in. There is space in the control box to upgrade to a 50 amp panel (Schematic and PID papers included). Would be willing to throw in a 15.5G Speidel fermenter, 5000mL flask, homemade stir plate and 2000mL flask with stir bar included for the $1900 asking price.

I’ve attached pictures of the system. I’m looking to get $1900 or reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Justin Heisler
      Phone: 317-435-1669
      Email: phlyborn@yahoo.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.