Another possible promotion

Home Forums Brewing General Another possible promotion

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

I’ve been a bit manic lately. I hope I’m not putting too many irons in the fire. At least I haven’t lit the other end of the candle yet.

The local rock radio station (WRIX) is having “plug your business friday” for the next couple months. I’m assuming the person/business they pick each week, gets to come on the air for an hour to talk about whatever. This is a morning comedian talk show. Maybe some of you have heard it? They pick from those that email and ask.

I think a local home brew supply business would be a shoe in for this. My problem is. I’m really a very shy person. I get very tense and don’t act the same in front of cameras or microphones. After a few beers I will do all right, but I don’t want to go in drunk at 8:00 am. Knowing their show, coming in with many home brews to sample would fit right in and they would love it! Several times a year they pound beers or do shots to see who gets drunker quicker. They do this with a local state trooper to measure their progress. (and talk about drunk driving etc)

What I’m asking for is, does anyone want to get involved with showing some DJ’s how to drink at 8:00 in the morning? It will be a good opportunity to promote the hobby and the club. (and of course my business)

Mich Dave

Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

Well, this idea isn’t going to work as expected. Fridays pick was interviewed over the phone. :angry:

Mich Dave

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.