Bear Hands?

Home Forums General (Beer) Interest Beer Reviews Bear Hands?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2,208 voices, and was last updated by  Todd Bujack 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hey guys,

Has anybody stopped by Bear Hands?
    I’m from north Berrien county and rarely get down to South Bend area for breweries but I’ve from just a couple people that Bear Hands is pretty good. Just thought I’d ask.

Thanks guys!

Adam Meyer
    Participant

It is actually Bare Hands. Yes it is very good stuff. Jim Moller from the Treasurer of the club won our last Big Brew Day competiton and brewed up a IPA called Blind Falcon there.

He can not brew enough beer to keep the masses happy either. It is worth a stop in.

Personally if you are headed down that way what I would suggest is stopping at Bare Hands and while you are down that way make a trip over to Iechyd Da in Elkart. I would head down to Iechyd Da and have a couple of beers and dinner there. The food is awesome also. Afterwards head to Bare Hands and have a few more.

Oh, thanks Adam.

I remember asking which “bare/bear” when I was being told about it, but couldn’t quite remember.

And thanks for the heads up about lechyd Da. If there’s any other breweries/bars to go to I’m all ears. Like I said I don’t go south of the border much.

Adam Meyer
    Participant

Keep an Eye out for Crooked Ewe coming to South Bend in the near future. Andy Walton from our club is opening that up soon. Evil Chzech will be in the old Mishiwaka Brewing Company soon. Chirs Patterson from the club will be brewing there.

Four Horseman closed.
    South Bend Brew Werks I am not to sure about.

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

Keep an Eye out for Crooked Ewe coming to South Bend in the near future. Andy Walton from our club is opening that up soon. Evil Chzech will be in the old Mishiwaka Brewing Company soon. Chirs Patterson from the club will be brewing there.

Four Horseman closed.
    South Bend Brew Werks I am not to sure about.[/quotE

SBBW is chugging along one beer at a time.
    if you are in Elkhart go check out the New Paradigm facility same street as Iechyd Da but to the South end near the state theater. they have a KILLER tap list.

Burn Em’ at some point will be open too. then you could hit Green Bush, Round Barn, Tapistry, and The Livery the next morning after you wake up in the parking lot of bare hands.:drunk

hahaha

Thanks guys!
    I guess now would be a good time to tell you guys about Arclight Brewing. We’re in Watervliet, MI. We’ll be opening up early April. I kind of just jumped into the whole brewing process and been loving it! I was looking for a homebrew club and you guys popped up. I hear there’s one up here around me but I haven’t heard much on them.

So, thanks for the info on the Indiana brews maybe soon I can serve you a Michigan brew!

• Author

hey guys,

Has anybody stopped by Bear Hands?
    I’m from north Berrien county and rarely get down to South Bend area for breweries but I’ve from just a couple people that Bear Hands is pretty good. Just thought I’d ask.

Thanks guys!

Adam Meyer
    Participant

It is actually Bare Hands. Yes it is very good stuff. Jim Moller from the Treasurer of the club won our last Big Brew Day competiton and brewed up a IPA called Blind Falcon there.

He can not brew enough beer to keep the masses happy either. It is worth a stop in.

Personally if you are headed down that way what I would suggest is stopping at Bare Hands and while you are down that way make a trip over to Iechyd Da in Elkart. I would head down to Iechyd Da and have a couple of beers and dinner there. The food is awesome also. Afterwards head to Bare Hands and have a few more.

Oh, thanks Adam.

I remember asking which “bare/bear” when I was being told about it, but couldn’t quite remember.

And thanks for the heads up about lechyd Da. If there’s any other breweries/bars to go to I’m all ears. Like I said I don’t go south of the border much.

Adam Meyer
    Participant

Four Horseman closed.
    South Bend Brew Werks I am not to sure about.

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

Four Horseman closed.
    South Bend Brew Werks I am not to sure about.[/quotE

SBBW is chugging along one beer at a time.
    if you are in Elkhart go check out the New Paradigm facility same street as Iechyd Da but to the South end near the state theater. they have a KILLER tap list.

Burn Em’ at some point will be open too. then you could hit Green Bush, Round Barn, Tapistry, and The Livery the next morning after you wake up in the parking lot of bare hands.:drunk

hahaha

Thanks guys!
    I guess now would be a good time to tell you guys about Arclight Brewing. We’re in Watervliet, MI. We’ll be opening up early April. I kind of just jumped into the whole brewing process and been loving it! I was looking for a homebrew club and you guys popped up. I hear there’s one up here around me but I haven’t heard much on them.

So, thanks for the info on the Indiana brews maybe soon I can serve you a Michigan brew!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.