Club winners at the Livery competion

Home Forums Brewing Homebrewing Events/Competitions Club winners at the Livery competion

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

I just got back from the competion. I don’t remember all the winners and what they brewed, but will do my best with entries from our club. There were 2 people from our club that entered a total of 13 beers. 33 beers were entered all together.

Chip win 3rd for his IPA and 2nd for a rye beer, both in the light ale catagory.

I won 3rd (robust porter) and 2nd (smoked porter) in the dark ale catagory. 1st place in the specialty beers catagory with my Darklord clone.

The Darklord clone also won the best of show!!

:bs

Chip Lewis
      @iechyd-da

Congats Dave!! Good to see MEGA had a good showing.

Steve Gruver
      Participant
      @gruversm

Congrats, Dave!!

Dave TrippDave Tripp
      Spectator
      @mcdave

Wow! Cool Dave. Red Arrow Hobbies might get some press out of this.
      Does this mean that you get to brew a large batch of DLC on their system? That’s going to be an expensive batch.:woohoo:

Good job to Chip and Dave for placing so well.

:cc :bb

Anonymous

I seriously doubt that Steve will brew a DL clone, he is not the biggest fan of Imperial Stout. I have been trying to get him to brew one since 2005.

Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

David Tripp wrote:

Wow! Cool Dave. Red Arrow Hobbies might get some press out of this.
      Does this mean that you get to brew a large batch of DLC on their system? That’s going to be an expensive batch.:woohoo:

Good job to Chip and Dave for placing so well.

:cc :bb

Yup, I get to brew a batch on one of Livery’s systems. Steve thinks it’ll be a 7 BBL batch. I hope he has deep pockets, it will be an expensive brew.

I do want to give credit to Mike Gross. After all it was his research and recipe that I used! Good job!

Chet Nunan
      @chet

Congrats Dave & Chip! :bb :bb :bb

Anonymous

Gratz Dave ill have to bring a Razz wheat to next meeting i hope its done in time lol i know its not the rite time of the year but all i had to brew

Russell :-b2

MEGA Admin
      Keymaster
      @mega-admin

Nice work, guys!
      I wish I wouldn’t have spaced this one out.:blush:

:bs

Anonymous

Dave,

Thanks for the plug there. You brewed it, so lets split the creidt.

Mike

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.