CO2 Resources Updates Needed

Home Forums Brewing Kegging, Bottling and Dispensing CO2 Resources Updates Needed

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Under the Homebrewing Resources  tab > Local Resources, there is a spreadsheet of area suppliers of CO2.  This thing is very out of date.  For those of you that buy CO2, would you mind sharing where you got it, so that this resource could be updated?

Also, any features you would make this useful?  i.e. map link?

I redesigned the spreadsheet so that it would fit the page better and made it a little cleaner.

Shawn Johnson
      Participant

S&H Carbonic filled my 10# CO2 tank for $19.26 including tax.

Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Thank you Shawn, I have updated the sheet.  As well as some others.

Patrick Mousaw

I have used Red Star on 51, Action Cycle on Jefferson, and S&H Carbonic.  By far, S&H Carbonic is the cheapest, but they are only open M-F during business hours, which is hard for me to do…

• Author
      Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Under the Homebrewing Resources  tab > Local Resources, there is a spreadsheet of area suppliers of CO2.  This thing is very out of date.  For those of you that buy CO2, would you mind sharing where you got it, so that this resource could be updated?

Also, any features you would make this useful?  i.e. map link?

I redesigned the spreadsheet so that it would fit the page better and made it a little cleaner.

Shawn Johnson
      Participant

S&H Carbonic filled my 10# CO2 tank for $19.26 including tax.

Jeff WilhelmJeff Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Thank you Shawn, I have updated the sheet.  As well as some others.

Patrick Mousaw

I have used Red Star on 51, Action Cycle on Jefferson, and S&H Carbonic.  By far, S&H Carbonic is the cheapest, but they are only open M-F during business hours, which is hard for me to do…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.