Holiday Bizarre at the Livery

Home Forums Brewing Homebrewing Events/Competitions Holiday Bizarre at the Livery

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

On Dec. 15th the Livery is hosting a Holiday Bizarre. They will have a couple dozen local businesses upstairs displaying and (hopefully) selling items for Xmas. They practically insisted that I be one of the vendors. (my arm was to sore to be twisted)

I would like to have some help for this if anyone with a lot of knowledge in brewing would like to help. I can’t pay you but will cover your food and drink tab will you are working.

Set up will be noon to 4:30. (probably only need an hour) The event is 5:00 to 9:00.

Mich Dave

Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

I’m surprised no one has jumped on this offer yet. All that’s required is to chat with any browsers or customers about brewing while I take breaks. Oh ya, and enjoy a few of the Livery’s beverages on me. Not a real tough job. This will be on a Tuesday (mug club day) and we will start around 4:00

Chip Lewis
      @iechyd-da

I’ll help you out Dave. What time do you need me up there to help you set up, 4pm or earlier?

-Chip

Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

Chip Lewis wrote:

I’ll help you out Dave. What time do you need me up there to help you set up, 4pm or earlier?

-Chip

Great Thanks!:woohoo: Set up is from 12:00 to 5:00, but I don’t see the need to be there earlier then 4:00 I won’t have a fancy display. It will be more of a flea market set-up for me. I guess show up at the store around 3:30.

This should be a good opportunity to promote MEGA to the people from the south end of the county.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.