Learn To Homebrew Day 2018

Home Forums Brewing Homebrewing Events/Competitions Learn To Homebrew Day 2018

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jim Moler Jim Moler 5 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author
    Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

As most of us know. this event takes place in the fall. We the club have been invited to the newly opened

3rd Horse Craft Brewing Supply Shop to put this on under their covered porch. there is room to put our e-z ups just out front of that porch to give us extra room to move and be sheltered from the fall weather.

I’m not sure yet about a start time. I’d say lets sound off here for now getting David an idea of how many of us plan to come on out and brew.

Shawn Johnson
    Participant

I’m there!

Ron Carlisle
    Participant

Count me in.

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

WE ARE A 90% GO AT DAVID’S SHOP FOR THIS EVENT.

• Author
    Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

As most of us know. this event takes place in the fall. We the club have been invited to the newly opened

3rd Horse Craft Brewing Supply Shop to put this on under their covered porch. there is room to put our e-z ups just out front of that porch to give us extra room to move and be sheltered from the fall weather.

I’m not sure yet about a start time. I’d say lets sound off here for now getting David an idea of how many of us plan to come on out and brew.

Shawn Johnson
    Participant

I’m there!

Ron Carlisle
    Participant

Count me in.

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

WE ARE A 90% GO AT DAVID’S SHOP FOR THIS EVENT.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.