Loading Home Brew Beers into Untapped

Home Forums General (Beer) Interest Everything Else Loading Home Brew Beers into Untapped

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Mousaw 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool if we all could load our beers into Untapped for the festivals like Zoo Brew. This would give the people trying our beers a place to “Check Them In”. I have made a quick “How To” guide to help people get there beers set up. Another cool feature is that you can claim your Brewery! Just make sure that you list your brewery as a “Home Brew” or they may reject it .

The Name of my brewey is Amish Brewhaus

Here is the PDF I put together. Click Here

Cheers!

Will

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Will Troyer Will Troyer.

Sweep The Leg!

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

Thanks Will.

I saw your post in a group on FB so I copied the link and posted that up on the Mega FB wall also.

thanks again for taking the time to set this up. this has been driving me mad for a while now.

now our Home Brews can get checked in …..

Cheers!!!!!

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

bump back up top…. this will be a cool thing to have for zoo brew. if you are into that thing.

but it gets us out there.

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Jeff Wilhelm
    Keymaster

With regard to Untappd, there is another post sharing Untappd IDs.  I moved this post to the private category isolate it from public view.  I have also created a spreadsheet to list your id to share with other members.

http://www.mega-brew.com/forums/topic/untappd/

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

back to the Front before Zoo brew.

lets get them loaded up….

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Bump…. The link was broken, but it is fixed now

Sweep The Leg!

Patrick Mousaw

I got 3 check-ins at Blue Chip.  The two for my IPA gave 4 caps out of 5.  The one for my Saison did not post a rating.

• Author
    Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool if we all could load our beers into Untapped for the festivals like Zoo Brew. This would give the people trying our beers a place to “Check Them In”. I have made a quick “How To” guide to help people get there beers set up. Another cool feature is that you can claim your Brewery! Just make sure that you list your brewery as a “Home Brew” or they may reject it .

The Name of my brewey is Amish Brewhaus

Here is the PDF I put together. Click Here

Cheers!

Will

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Will Troyer Will Troyer.

Sweep The Leg!

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

Thanks Will.

I saw your post in a group on FB so I copied the link and posted that up on the Mega FB wall also.

thanks again for taking the time to set this up. this has been driving me mad for a while now.

now our Home Brews can get checked in …..

Cheers!!!!!

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

bump back up top…. this will be a cool thing to have for zoo brew. if you are into that thing.

but it gets us out there.

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Jeff Wilhelm
    Keymaster

With regard to Untappd, there is another post sharing Untappd IDs.  I moved this post to the private category isolate it from public view.  I have also created a spreadsheet to list your id to share with other members.

http://www.mega-brew.com/forums/topic/untappd/

Jim Moler
    Jim Moler

back to the Front before Zoo brew.

lets get them loaded up….

"Consume Life Drink Art"

Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Bump…. The link was broken, but it is fixed now

Sweep The Leg!

Patrick Mousaw

I got 3 check-ins at Blue Chip.  The two for my IPA gave 4 caps out of 5.  The one for my Saison did not post a rating.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Announcements