May Meeting

Home Forums Brewing General May Meeting

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Adam Meyer
      Spectator

I see that we have posted stuff on the website about the meeting on sunday.

• Traditionally we do not have a meeting on Mothers Day
      • Traditionally we use Big Brew Day as our meeting
      • Is the meeting taking place on Mothers day when it is inconvenient for Fiddler’s to accomidate us

Myself, I will not be there because we have plans for my wife. I guess this is last minute but we need to know. I am also sure that many members will not be there.

If we want to do it on the 18th I would be down for that but not on the 11th.

I would like to hear word on this as soon as possible.

John R
      Participant

I’m game for moving it to the 18th as I won’t be there either. If we do move it we need to contact Fiddlers.

Steve Gruver
      Participant

I, too, agree that we should not have a meeting on this Sunday.

Daniel Tubb
      Spectator

The May Meeting isn’t canceled, it’s just not an official one (no officers will be there). So if anyone wants to meet up and share some homebrew, I’d say go for it! But just be aware that Fiddler’s is having an event going on for Mother’s Day so it will probably be packed and it might take a bit longer to get beer/food. I wouldn’t be able to make the following Sunday for a rescheduled meeting, so it would be up to Andy, Jim and/or Chuck to run it.

MEGA Admin
      Keymaster

We have historically done BBD in lieu of an official May meeting.
      There was a meeting last year, it was the same scenario (minimal attendance, and no official business)… No need to cancel or reschedule, in my opinion.

Many of us are busy on Mothers Day, buy not all of us. If folks still want to meet and share homebrews, have at it! Officers will not be present, so no official business will be conducted (so you wont miss anything other than sampling).

For those who can’t make it, enjoy your day, and we’ll catch up next month.
      Cheers!

Chuck Bergman

Yeah wifey is playing the Mom Day card so I won’t be there either. We’ll have memberships card ready for June meeting.

• Author
      Adam Meyer
      Spectator

I see that we have posted stuff on the website about the meeting on sunday.

• Traditionally we do not have a meeting on Mothers Day
      • Traditionally we use Big Brew Day as our meeting
      • Is the meeting taking place on Mothers day when it is inconvenient for Fiddler’s to accomidate us

Myself, I will not be there because we have plans for my wife. I guess this is last minute but we need to know. I am also sure that many members will not be there.

If we want to do it on the 18th I would be down for that but not on the 11th.

I would like to hear word on this as soon as possible.

John R
      Participant

I’m game for moving it to the 18th as I won’t be there either. If we do move it we need to contact Fiddlers.

Steve Gruver
      Participant

I, too, agree that we should not have a meeting on this Sunday.

Daniel Tubb
      Spectator

The May Meeting isn’t canceled, it’s just not an official one (no officers will be there). So if anyone wants to meet up and share some homebrew, I’d say go for it! But just be aware that Fiddler’s is having an event going on for Mother’s Day so it will probably be packed and it might take a bit longer to get beer/food. I wouldn’t be able to make the following Sunday for a rescheduled meeting, so it would be up to Andy, Jim and/or Chuck to run it.

MEGA Admin
      Keymaster

We have historically done BBD in lieu of an official May meeting.
      There was a meeting last year, it was the same scenario (minimal attendance, and no official business)… No need to cancel or reschedule, in my opinion.

Many of us are busy on Mothers Day, buy not all of us. If folks still want to meet and share homebrews, have at it! Officers will not be present, so no official business will be conducted (so you wont miss anything other than sampling).

For those who can’t make it, enjoy your day, and we’ll catch up next month.
      Cheers!

Chuck Bergman

Yeah wifey is playing the Mom Day card so I won’t be there either. We’ll have memberships card ready for June meeting.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.