MEGA Website Suggestions

Home Forums Technical Issues/Suggestions MEGA Website Suggestions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Will Troyer Will Troyer 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Jeff Wilhelm
    Jeff Wilhelm
    Keymaster

I am currently working on some ideas for the MEGA website to hopefully make it better for our members.  In my opinion, it is much better than in years past, but it continues to evolve.  I am always trying to think of new ideas to make the site a better communication tool and a better resource tool for our members and site users.  But need input from our members as well .

Therefore, if anyone has any ideas that would make the website better for our members, either functionality or content, please let us know.

Thank you for your help.

Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Could we notify members via email that there is a new auction item up? Or possibly have a “Sign up for updates” tab?

Sweep The Leg!

• Author
    Jeff Wilhelm
    Jeff Wilhelm
    Keymaster

I am currently working on some ideas for the MEGA website to hopefully make it better for our members.  In my opinion, it is much better than in years past, but it continues to evolve.  I am always trying to think of new ideas to make the site a better communication tool and a better resource tool for our members and site users.  But need input from our members as well .

Therefore, if anyone has any ideas that would make the website better for our members, either functionality or content, please let us know.

Thank you for your help.

Will Troyer
    Will Troyer
    Participant

Could we notify members via email that there is a new auction item up? Or possibly have a “Sign up for updates” tab?

Sweep The Leg!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Announcements