Pacman yeast group buy?

Home Forums Brewing General Pacman yeast group buy?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

Over the last several months I’ve had people asking about Pacman yeast. It is only available from one homebrew supply shop. They have the exclusive rights to sell it.

http://www.homebrewers.com/product/XLROGUE/Rogue_Pacman_Ale_Yeast.html

A couple of us want some so I thought we could all save a little on shipping by combining orders. I talked with the store earlier this year and they don’t offer discounts. I’ll ty again if there is enough interest.

Mich Dave

Chip Lewis
      @iechyd-da

Dave, you can also get it from Brewmaster’s Warehouse in GA LINK. This is where I get mine from, good place to deal with. They have 1 in stock and are getting more next Wednesday. It’s also only $6.99 and they have flat rate shipping no matter how many you buy.

:bs

MEGA Admin
      Keymaster
      @mega-admin

Wyeast also releases it about once a year as part of their VSS series.

:bs

Steve Gruver
      Participant
      @gruversm

You can count me in for one smack pack.

Dave McVeigh
      @mich-dave

So far I’ve found 4 different websites that sell it. Andy says Wyeast offers it once a year. Looks like I’ll have to call Wyeast on Monday to see whats up.

Mich Dave

MEGA Admin
      Keymaster
      @mega-admin

Looking at the archives, it doesn’t look like it’s once a year… but they do say
      “Proprietary Strains from our craft brewery partners such as Rogue Ales Pacmanâ„¢ Ale yeast”

I’ve got some frozen. If I can find some time I’ll see if I can get a decent culture.

:-b2

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.