Saturday Night Stuff I Left at VFW

Home Forums Brewing General Saturday Night Stuff I Left at VFW

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I left my goody bag under the table where I had my beer setup, and I left my tape dispenser there. How can I get those items?

Bruce Collier
      574-246-0109
      brunanfm@gmail.com

Jim MolerJim Moler

Bruce, I’ll go through the MEGA odds and ends to see if I have any tape. do you know what was in your goody bag? I have all that was left over as far as Bags go. I’m sure we can find it.

and while we are on the subject of missings stuff.

I’m missing a PInt glass from PUT IN BAY. and a small taster in an Oskar Blues Coozie. both were on the Bar top.

Lou F. brought 2 growlers Full of beer from Iechyd Da. both of them are MIA. Mill Pond and Cookie Stout. please let me know if you have them so I can work to get them and the rest of Lous stuff back to him.
      Please be sure to Thank Lou wehen you see him for taking care of us with the VFW. he covered the Hall cost with his Brother so the Club didn’t have to pay out for the rental.

Cheers everyone.

The tape dispenser is black, and it has two rolls of tape in it. It was sitting on the table in the back that was being used for the dart board game the last time I saw it. My bag was under the table next to the door and had German Hercules hops, a red baseball cap and a large Three Floyds T-shirt.

I don’t know anything about the other missing items.

Bruce Collier

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Michiana Extract & Grain Association Forum wrote:
      A new reply has been posted on the Michiana Extract & Grain Association Forum

Message Subject : Saturday Night Stuff I Left at VFW
      Category : General
      Posted by : Jimjart

URL : http://mega-brew.com/index.php/forum/15-general/10341-saturday-night-stuff-i-left-at-vfw/10692

Bruce, I’ll go through the MEGA odds and ends to see if I have any tape. do you know what was in your goody bag? I have all that was left over as far as Bags go. I’m sure we can find it.

I’m missing a PInt glass from PUT IN BAY. and a small taster in an Oskar Blues Coozie. both were on the Bar top.

Lou F. brought 2 growlers Full of beer from Iechyd Da. both of them are MIA. Mill Pond and Cookie Stout. please let me know if you have them so I can work to get them and the rest of Lous stuff back to him.
      Please be sure to Thank Lou wehen you see him for taking care of us with the VFW. he covered the Hall cost with his Brother so the Club didn’t have to pay out for the rental.

Cheers everyone.
      —–

You can unsubscribe from this topic by visiting it and clicking the Unsubscribe button near the top or bottom of the page.

Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

Jim MolerJim Moler

Thanks Bruce. I’m sure I can find your goody Bag with that description.
      I’ll be in touch soon.
      CHEERS!!!!

Jim MolerJim Moler

Update

Still missing 2 Iechyd Da growlers belonging to Lou.

• Author

I left my goody bag under the table where I had my beer setup, and I left my tape dispenser there. How can I get those items?

Bruce Collier
      574-246-0109
      brunanfm@gmail.com

Jim MolerJim Moler

Cheers everyone.

The tape dispenser is black, and it has two rolls of tape in it. It was sitting on the table in the back that was being used for the dart board game the last time I saw it. My bag was under the table next to the door and had German Hercules hops, a red baseball cap and a large Three Floyds T-shirt.

I don’t know anything about the other missing items.

Bruce Collier

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Michiana Extract & Grain Association Forum wrote:
      A new reply has been posted on the Michiana Extract & Grain Association Forum

Message Subject : Saturday Night Stuff I Left at VFW
      Category : General
      Posted by : Jimjart

URL : http://mega-brew.com/index.php/forum/15-general/10341-saturday-night-stuff-i-left-at-vfw/10692

Cheers everyone.
      —–

You can unsubscribe from this topic by visiting it and clicking the Unsubscribe button near the top or bottom of the page.

Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

Jim MolerJim Moler

Thanks Bruce. I’m sure I can find your goody Bag with that description.
      I’ll be in touch soon.
      CHEERS!!!!

Jim MolerJim Moler

Update

Still missing 2 Iechyd Da growlers belonging to Lou.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.